Review

 I recently read a blog post about learning how to manage your comments in Blogger. In this post, they made a clear step-by-step list of how someone could do this. As I followed along, I really liked how clear each step was and it always would lead to the next step. There were no gaps that I had to fill in along the way because the author did not leave out any information. There also was a good use of imagery, as the picture used was directly related to the steps above.

a small snip from the blog post demonstrating the use of picture

Overall I think that this was a good post and would encourage others to read it if you are looking to manage your comments.

Comments

  1. This "Blogger Comments" assignment is like a challenge on Survivor with multiple stages.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to: Change Your Blog Design

How to: Back up your blog

How to: Share content onto other sites